Shipping and Returns Policy
Greater Understanding Returns Policy
- We conduct our customer services according to the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
- Once the item(s) have been ordered and the payment has been approved, the sale is final.
- Our Returns Policy is subject to the exception that the item(s) ordered have manufacturing issues prior to the order, in which case you will have the option of receiving a store credit or a refund.
- The refund will be processed through the original card details (i.e. you must be refunded through the exact card you used to make the purchase).
- Sale items will be subject to the same Returns Policy.
- Delivery times will vary due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. As a result, the given time of arrival should be used as a general guide. However, it is important to Greater Understanding Pty Ltd that you notify us of any issues with your order, so we can contact you promptly and sort out any issues.
- From the time of order, delivery time is usually between five (5) and ten (10) business days. You will receive an email approving the sale and containing a tracking number for your order, allowing you to trace its status at all times.
- If your item(s) become lost or damaged whilst in transit, please contact Greater Understanding Management within 5 business days for assistance.
Online Ordering Security
- Greater Understanding Pty Ltd takes credit card and website security very seriously, and will continually endeavour to provide and conduct the safest transactions available for all online details collected.
- Greater Understanding (www.greaterunderstanding.com.au) uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This protocol encrypts information as it is transmitted over the internet; such as, credit card numbers, billing details and delivery addresses. The purpose of this encryption is to stop other computers to decipher this information, in an attempt to ensure your privacy and security.
- To ensure that you are accessing a secure server, please confirm that the address bar has become green and look for the closed lock or unbroken key symbol, which is located in the address bar. Another way to confirm that the SSL is active, the first characters of the URL will begin “https://” instead of the unprotected “http://”. It is your responsibility to confirm that the SSL is active before making a purchase to protect you against unauthorised access to your account, details and computer.
- If there is a problem with collecting and receiving payment from your credit/debit card (or other selected payment method) for any reason, we are under no obligation to despatch your order. However, if this occurs please contact Greater Understanding so we can endeavour to remedy the issue.
- If you are at all unsatisfied with the way in which Greater Understanding handles your issues, complaints or enquiries, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner either through Tel: 1300 363 992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.