Join Our Team of Tutors
Are you interested in joining the Greater Understanding Team?
As a new Greater Understanding tutor, you will have great newfound responsibility! Each one of us materially affects the future academic success of our students and directly influences the approach to education that these students may adopt for the rest of their lives.
At Greater Understanding, we strive to help build the confidence of each and every Greater Understanding student; whether the assistance provided is remedial, advanced or extension focused. Accordingly, we must always strive to build an optimal learning environment. It is upon this supportive frame that Greater Understanding tutors are able to impart their extensive understanding of relevant syllabus content to their students, along with proactive study skills and techniques.
However, as working with children and young people is a stringently regulated industry, before you are eligible to begin as a provisional tutor, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Submit your resume (including full contact details, time availability, relevant references, accessibility to a car etc.)
- Submit a virtual copy/scan of your Board of Studies HSC results and your Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Universities Admission Index (UAI) or Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
- Consent to and undergo the relevant WORKING WITH CHILDREN check
- See: Application Form
- Submit your Australian Business Number (ABN)
- See: Australian Business Register
- Undergo the rigorous interview conducted by Greater Understanding Management
- Undergo the intensive training as required by Greater Understanding Management
Greater Understanding prides itself on conducting its lessons in a safe and secure environment. Accordingly, if you are unable to fulfil any of the above requirements, you will not be able to successfully join the Greater Understanding team.
We, at Greater Understanding, intend to maintain and build our talented team of tutors and to provide these tutors with a solid support base of structured course materials in a friendly mentoring environment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the Greater Understanding Operations Manager on 0423 984 680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to be working with you soon!